The Ceda Conditioner keeps the hair soft, smooth and healthy. It also maintains the hair’s pH balance. You don’t need those harmful chemicals to achieve lustrous locks. Ceda takes care of your hair naturally, making it soft, silky and beautiful.
- Rinse well and remove excess water after shampooing.
- Gently massage conditioner along length of hair to tips.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse well. For best results, use with Tropica VCO Shampoo.
- Virgin Coconut Oil Here is nature’s way of conditioning your hair from inside out. Add a healthy glow to your tresses as one of the world’s healthiest oils penetrates deeper and faster than any other conditioner. VCO is also rich in powerful antioxidants that protect the hair from environmental damage.
- Aloe Vera This is one of the oldest natural ingredients which offers wonderful benefits for your hair. Aloe Vera acts as a great conditioner with antifungal properties that treat dandruff, itchy scalp and even maintains the hair’s pH balance, leaving it strong and moisturised.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Here’s another super shiny idea from Tradizione! Adding Apple Cider Vinegar in Ceda guarantees that your hair keeps its natural oils. This ingredient’s acidity prevents dryness and balances the hair’s pH levels. ACV works as a detangler and closes the cuticle of the hair making it shiny.
- Product Code: CEDA202018001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: P423.27